Cluster has an immediate opening for a Traffic Reporter/Entercom Baltimore.
Req ID#: 31690
Job Title: Traffic Reporter/Entercom Baltimore
Job Description/Requisition Details:
Entercom Baltimore is adding to our in-house “road traffic” content team. Duties include:
- Gathering, writing, recording, editing, delivering traffic reports in AM and PM drivetime
- Voicing traffic reports to air on broadcast, web and app platforms
- Monitoring traffic cams, Twitter feeds, listener texts and other sources to provide reliable and accurate information
- Providing live reads of sponsors within designated reports
- Making station appearances as required
- Other duties as required by management
- Minimum 2-year traffic or news reporting for broadcast media
- Knowledge of Baltimore geography, roads, city names and transportation systems essential
- Must be computer literate, have excellent writing and presentation skills
- Must be helpful in traffic gathering operation.
- Must be able to do a “split shift” weekdays
Please have interested candidates visit our web site at https://entercom.avature.net/careers/JobDetail?id=14382 to apply.
Consistent with our Equal Opportunity Program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.
Privacy Notice: The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) requires all stations to report the names of community organizations receiving job vacancy information plus the contact person, address and telephone number of each organization in an annual EEO Public File Report that will be made available to the general public in the station’s public inspection file and on our website. IF YOU DO NOT CONSENT TO THE PUBLIC DISCLOSURE OF THIS INFORMATION REQUIRED BY THE FCC, OR YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE REMOVED FROM OUR DISTRIBUTION LIST, PLEASE NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY.
Entercom Baltimore is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.