The Business Administrator will plan, direct, coordinate or liaise one or more administrate services of the business unit, such as records and information management, reports and accounts payable, facilities planning and maintenance, operations, human resources and other office support services. This is a new position and reports to the local Market Manager with a dotted line relationship to the Regional Controller.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities Include:
* Direct or coordinate the supportive services of the business unit.
* Prepare and review operational reports.
* Acquire, distribute and store supplies and manage vendor relations.
* Act as the primary point of contact for Human Resources matters for your location. Including but not limited to Employee Relations, on-boarding, terminations, record keeping, job posting, file maintenance.
* Management of payroll.
* Assist management with basic employee relations matters. Partner closely with Region HR team to escalate more serious issues.
* Assist with accounting: purchasing, and accounts payable/receivable.
* Interfaces with shared services, the governance team, HR and Corporate as needed.
* Assist Regional Controller with annual Budget and monthly Forecasts.
Qualifications: Specialized Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
* Experience with Human Resources practices and processes.
* Ability to adhere to strict confidentiality requirements.
* Demonstrated competency with all Microsoft Office software.
* Experience working with a unionized workforce highly desirable.
* Interpersonal Savvy- relates well with all people.
* Builds rapport and effective relations, and uses diplomacy and tact.
* Approachability- is easy to approach and talk to; is a good listener.
* Action Oriented- enjoys working hard, and is action oriented.
* Problem solving & decision making- uses logic and methods to solve difficult problems, finds sources for input, makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
* Planning/organizing- prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
* Developing self & others- confident and assertive when providing coaching, guidance or direction.
Education/Experience: Bachelors degree preferred, plus 3-5 years in a Human Resources, Payroll , or Office Manager capacity required. Please apply online at www.entercom.com