WJZ, WJZ-FM, WLIF, WWMX, Entercom Baltimore
WJZ, WJZ-FM, WLIF, WWMX has an immediate opening for a Account Executive - Baltimore.
Req ID#: 31805
Job Title: Account Executive - Baltimore
Job Description/Requisition Details:
- You are confident, persistent and know how to overcome objections.
- You are digitally savvy and interested in the media industry.
- You are articulate and have good presentation skills.
- You are a self-starter and have the ability to work independently.
- You are inherently curious, seeking out details.
- You are organized; prioritizing and setting plans to reach your goals is your strong suit.
- You know how to build and maintain strong relationships.
- You are a problem solver and creative thinker.
- Not only can you adapt, but you thrive in a fast paced, quota driven environment.
- We offer a personalized training plan working off of your core strengths. Our seasoned sales managers will guide and assess your progress via weekly meetings and in the training.
- Beyond quota attainment
- We give our sales team the resources and support they need to be successful and earn a great income.
- Build strong relationships with advertisers to ensure their success and repeat business.
- Proactively prospect and develop new business by using all of our advertising and marketing assets.
- Create marketing campaigns and strategically sell to local and regional decision makers.
- Close business and oversee the execution of the marketing campaign and exceed client expectations.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Achieve sales objectives and goals.
- Continuously build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities and innovations.
- Experience in Sales, Sales Marketing, Account Management or Digital Marketing.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Basic understanding of advertising and marketing including digital, audio and interactive.
- A creative mind to put together unique campaigns focused on solving client needs.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A positive attitude and desire to continuously grow your income.
- Detail oriented.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Must have reliable transportation and applicable insurance.
Please have interested candidates visit our web site at https://entercom.avature.net/careers/JobDetail?id=14499 to apply.
Consistent with our Equal Opportunity Program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.