WJZ-TV has an immediate opening for a Sales Assistant.
Req ID#: 35164
Job Title: Sales Assistant
Job Description/Requisition Details: WJZ-TV is seeking a Sales Assistant who will support the Sales Team with negotiations, securing orders and managing orders for television and digital advertising campaigns. Ideal candidate will act as a liaison between station personnel in multiple departments, media buyers and national sales people. This is a position for someone interested in building a television and digital sales career.
* Become a quality control expert for data processed through Wide Orbit software.
* Develop a firm understanding of the local and national sales process, Nielsen ratings and CBS digital assets.
* Maintain orders once placed including revisions due to program changes and/or preempted spots.
* Posting orders on a weekly basis. Create television reports using Excel and sales presentations using PowerPoint.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft applications; especially Excel and PowerPoint.
* Strong professional verbal and written communications skills.
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize effectively.
* Strong people and relationship management skills.
* Must be detailed oriented and analytical with good mathematics skills.
* Strong inter-office, inter-departmental relations.
* College degree preferred. Degree in Advertising, PR, Communications or Business preferred.
* Advertising Sales experience preferred.
* Creative and able to adapt quickly to change.
* Wide Orbit, Salesforce, Strata, Nielsen a plus.
Please have interested candidates visit our web site at https://cbs.avature.net/cbscorpcareers/JobDetail?id=15596 to apply.
Consistent with our equal opportunity program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.
WJZ-TV is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.