Media - Journalism - Newspaper
Morning Show Co-Host (WIAD-FM)
Entercom Washington DC and it’s Classic Hits station, 94.7 The Drive (WIAD-FM), is looking for an exceptional on-air talent to fill it’s Morning Show Co-Host role with additional duties as an Assistant Brand Manager. The ideal candidate has a passion for the format and knows how to generate terrific content on air and on social that speaks to our audience. The candidate should excel in all areas of social media / digital including Facebook, Instagram etc. The morning host will be compelling, talented, professional and understand how to create great morning radio in a PPM-friendly environment. Experience scheduling music, writing liners and promos, and audio production is also required.
Essentials & Responsibilities include the following:
· Creating original content and performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
· Participating and creating original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence.
· Protecting the station’s FCC license.
· Monitoring the music and commercial logs for the airshift.
· Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
· Operating the control board and performing production work.
· Making personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
· Scheduling music
· Writing liners and promos and directing the production of audio imaging
· Some light production required
· Other duties as required by management.
District of Columbia
Requirements: · Synergy with co-host and ability to work on multi-host sports show · Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills · Must have solid productions skills and a strong working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including working the board and on-air digital systems such as Wide Orbit and Vox Pro · Knowledge of the format and audience required · Knowledge of music schedule strategies and software, including Music Master · Excellent on-air voice with demonstrated track record required · Knowledgeable of FCC guidelines · 5 years Major Market on air experience · A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at  www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom). References Visible links 1. http://www.entercom.com
To apply and upload your resume, visit https://entercom.com/careers