Media - Journalism - Newspaper
On Air Personality Ex
Audacy Washington DC and it’s Classic Hits station, 94.7 The Drive (WIAD-FM), is looking for an exceptional on-air talent to fill it’s Morning Show Co-Host. The ideal candidate has a passion for the format and knows how to generate terrific content on air and on social that speaks to our audience. The candidate should excel in all areas of social media / digital including Facebook, Instagram etc. The morning host will be compelling, talented, professional and understand how to create great morning radio in a PPM-friendly environment. Experience with audio production is also required.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
District of Columbia
What You'll Do:
• Create original content and perform live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative
• Participate and create original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence
• Protect the station’s FCC license
• Monitor the music and commercial logs for the airshift
• Ensure that promotions and contests are executed properly
• Operate the control board and performing production work
• Make personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts
• Some light production required
• Other duties as required by management
• Synergy with co-host and ability to work on multi-host sports show
• Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills
• Must have solid productions skills and a strong working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including working the board and on-air digital systems such as Wide Orbit and Vox Pro
• Knowledge of the format and audience required
• Excellent on-air voice with demonstrated track record required
• Knowledgeable of FCC guidelines
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• Knowledge of music schedule strategies and software, including Music Master
• 5 years Major Market on air experience
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).