Media - Journalism - Newspaper
Digital Sales Specialist
Audacy, Washington DC is looking for a Digital Sales Specialist. Looking for a self-starter with sales savvy, and interest in digital media and the opportunity to develop creative, data driven advertising campaigns for a portfolio of clients.
District of Columbia
What You'll Do:
- The Digital Sales Specialist must understand all Audacy digital product offerings and how to leverage them to meet the client’s strategic objectives.
- Digital Product offerings include SEM/SEO/Display/Conquest Email/Social/Amazon/Streaming Audio/Podcasts.
- Participate on sales calls with the team of Audacy Account Executives
- Consult local and regional businesses with Account Executives to understand their needs and aspirations so that tailored solutions can be designed, implemented and executed.
- Responsible for assisting in selling, ensuring that campaigns are running as ordered, and following through with support on campaign execution
- Provide feedback to the internal Digital Agency regarding opportunities to improve the overall product offering and general positioning of the company’s product suite.
- On-going consultation with clients regarding the performance of their purchased campaigns.
- Help educate account executives on digital tools and opportunities.
- Develop innovative solutions to meet clients’ digital marketing needs.
- Must be analytical, organized, solution minded, consultative and customer centric.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- 2+ years of media-related experience selling digital platforms; prior media sales experience preferred.
- Familiarity with prevailing internet technologies such as SEM/SEO/Display/Conquest Email/Social/Amazon/Streaming Audio/Podcasts.
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and the ability to meet deadlines are required.
- Must be proficient in Google Workspace, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and be able to create polished sales presentations.
- Excellent presentation skills are absolutely required as are strong written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical in nature with a firm grasp of numbers and attention to detail.
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/