Media - Journalism - Newspaper
On Air Personality Ex
The Team 980 (WTEM) is seeking a full time sports talk show host.
District of Columbia
What You'll Do:
- Create original content and performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative
- Participate and create original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence
- Create podcast content
- Protect the station’s FCC license
- Make personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts
- Other duties as required by management
Must exude personality and not be afraid to have strong opinions as well as possess the ability to entertain in person. This unique individual should possess a strong radio background and have an interest in sports, and have a deep knowledge of DC sports.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Majority of work day will be spent sitting at broadcast board, speaking into a microphone and manipulating board controls.
- Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills;
- Must have solid productions skills and a strong working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including on-air digital systems.
- Knowledge of the format and audience required.
- Excellent on-air voice with demonstrated track record required.
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/