Media - Journalism - Newspaper
Account Executive (Audacy DC)
Audacy DC (WPGC 95.5, 106.7 The Fan/WJFK, 94.7 The Drive/WIAD, El Zol 107.9/WLZL and El Zol Deportes/1580AM) is looking for seasoned sales professionals to develop dynamic marketing campaigns for new and existing clients. The ideal candidate will be someone who can develop new client relationships through cold calling, networking and referrals from existing clients; have an innovative approach to client development and be a team player. These individuals are also held accountable for achieving sales budgets and collecting on the accounts. Candidates must have a positive attitude and a drive to win. Self-motivation is essential. If you’re interested in a position thriving in a highly energetic sales environment - this job is the opportunity for you!
District of Columbia
What You'll Do:
- Maintain account lists and soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling
- Contact prospective customers to build multi-media platforms for Music and Sports Formats
- Managing and growing existing assigned accounts/budgets
- Identifying clients’ advertising needs and developing and presenting customized solutions to meet those needs
- Develop proposals utilizing MS office products, Tapscan, and Qualitative Research
- Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service
- Investigate and resolve customer problems
- Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events
- Responsible for exceeding sales quotas and collection of sold accounts
- High school graduate required
- Must also have basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment.
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
- Self-motivated, goal driven confident and creative
- Prior experience in sales/marketing; previous radio sales experience, news, sports, or sponsorship sales preferred
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/