Media - Journalism - Newspaper
Summer Internship 2022, Audacy, Washington DC
Do you have a passion for broadcast media? Do you have a love for music, news, or sports? Audacy Services LLC. provides undergrad/graduate students hands-on work experience through a paid, structured internship program.
Come join us in Washington DC this summer for a paid internship opportunity at one of our seven DC stations! Audacy’s Internship Program is designed to provide participants with the opportunity to learn about the radio broadcasting industry while getting hands-on experience in Programming, On-Air, Marketing/Promotions, Sales, Production, Content Creation, and Digital.
In additional to work experience, we provide exposure to executives via lunch and learns. We encourage networking with our employees and fellow interns; make the most out of your time with us.
District of Columbia
What You'll Do:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be currently attending an accredited college/university
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work 20 hours a week
- Strong multi-tasking, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to excel in a team environment, yet resourceful and self-motivated
More About You:
- Journalism and/or Broadcasting experience preferred
- Digital editing experience and familiarity with digital editing software such as Adobe Digital Editions
- Experience with creating content for social media platforms, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Editing experience: written, video, audio
- Knowledge and passion for sports
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/