|Jobdescription||EW Scripps is currently looking for a Digital Strategist in Baltimore who will be responsible for driving revenue growth through expert product knowledge, creating custom campaign presentations, and providing sales expertise and campaign strategy/guidance to a team of Account Executives and their respective clients. This is a market-based, client-facing role working under the guidance of the Director of Sales.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Provide guidance, participate in product training for designated products which include but are not limited to: Display/Video/Social, Targeted Network Display/Pre-roll, Facebook, AdWords, SEO, OTT/CTV solutions, email, and contesting.
• Make 4 legged sales calls to consistently achieve digital market revenue goals by increasing digital campaigns with new and existing clients.
• Provide campaign guidance to Account Executives; develop strategy, help create presentations, establish KPIs, provide pacing, assist in the close of the sale, provide optimization and upsell recommendations.
• Conduct one-on-one meetings with account executives to review pacing, spending, etc..
• Knowledge of competitive landscape and monitors market trends and industries to identify new opportunities.
• Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent experience
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, DFP, Facebook Audience Insights.
• Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking.
• Full understanding of entire digital portfolio of products
• Ability to craft solutions quickly based on needs assessment
• Excellent presentation, public speaking, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to develop campaigns, communicate effectiveness and make recommendations that result in effective advertiser solutions
• The ability to read, analyze, and interpret sales demographics to develop creative sales solutions
• Ability to generate reports, business correspondence, and deliver internal and/or client-facing presentations
• Strong communication skills and the capability to effectively respond to questions from managers, colleagues and customers.
• Must have the ability to calculate figures related to advertising rates, discounts, packages, ad sizes, commissions and mileage.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), Google Sheets/Docs/Slides and other programs such as customer relations software (WideOrbit, AdBook)
• Must have good organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Valid driver's license and good driving record required. In addition, proof of insurance and liability coverage may be required.