Position: Account Executive
Are you interested in a career path that would enable you to help businesses achieve their marketing objectives and revenue goals? Are you looking for a company that shares your values and will invest in your future? Audacy Baltimore is looking for Account Executives to join its Media Sales Team!
Audacy Baltimore is the #1 entertainment and media company in Baltimore and we dominate the airwaves with our iconic brands: WJZ-FM/105.7 The Fan is the Flagship home to Maryland Terrapin Sports; Baltimore's favorite Hot AC, WWMX-FM/Mix 106.5; legendary AC, WLIF-FM/Today's 101.9; and home for "wagertainment" fans, 1300AM The Bet. Add to this our diverse portfolio of digital assets and killer events, and you will become a vital piece of the puzzle for your client's marketing needs.
As an Account Executive, you help companies solve their marketing objectives by providing integrated marketing solutions. In your role as a trusted media partner, you will assist businesses by educating and navigating them through a complex media marketing environment, helping them reach their target audiences and drive business to them.
If this describes you, we want to hear from you!
• You are confident, persistent and know how to overcome objections.
• You are digitally savvy and interested in the media industry.
• You are articulate and have good presentation skills.
• You are a self-starter and have the ability to work independently.
• You are inherently curious, seeking out details.
• You are organized; prioritizing and setting plans to reach your goals is your strong suit.
• You know how to build and maintain strong relationships.
• You are a problem solver and creative thinker.
• Not only can you adapt, but you thrive in a fast paced, quota driven environment.
Why you will want to join our team:
• We offer a personalized training plan working off of your core strengths. Our seasoned sales managers will guide and assess your progress via weekly meetings and in the training.
• Beyond quota attainment
• We give our sales team the resources and support they need to be successful and earn a great income.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
• Build strong relationships with advertisers to ensure their success and repeat business.
• Proactively prospect and develop new business by using all of our advertising and marketing assets.
• Create marketing campaigns and strategically sell to local and regional decision makers.
• Close business and oversee the execution of the marketing campaign and exceed client expectations.
• Provide exceptional customer service.
• Achieve sales objectives and goals.
• Continuously build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities and innovations.
• Experience in Sales, Sales Marketing, Account Management or Digital Marketing.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Basic understanding of advertising and marketing including digital, audio and interactive.
• A creative mind to put together unique campaigns focused on solving client needs.
• Proficiency in MS Office programs including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• A positive attitude and desire to continuously grow your income.
• Detail oriented.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check and, if the position requires use of applicant's vehicle, proof of insurance is required.
For more information or to apply, please go to https://careers-audacy.icims.com/jobs/4698/account-executive/job
Expiration Date: 12/31/22