Media - Journalism - Newspaper
Mix Show DJ
Audacy Washington's WPGC-FM station is looking for an experienced Part Time Mix Show DJ to join our team. Is that YOU!!
District of Columbia
- Provide daily live mix shows for various shows on WPGC FM
- Follow and execute station guidelines and music programming protocols during live and recorded mix shows
- Pre-tape mixes for weekends and holidays
- Attend mix show meetings in person or via zoom as scheduled
- Provide on-site mixes for station events and appearances
- Protect our FCC license
- Minimum High School diploma
- Possess a broad knowledge of artists, groups and music titles within in urban music genre
- Live the lifestyle of the WPGC FM listener
- Skilled in content curation
- Social media savvy
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/