Media - Journalism - Newspaper
Experienced Multimedia Sales Account Executive
Do you want to join a premier multimedia company with Major League sports franchises? When you start a career with Hearst Radio, not only will you work amongst passionate professionals who take pride in what they do, but you will be a part of a progressive culture where your talents will be valued.
98 ROCK (WIYY) and WBAL 1090 & FM101.5 is looking for a Multimedia Sales Account Executive. Come work for legendary, market-leading Radio stations and Flagship Stations for the Baltimore Ravens and Baltimore Orioles. If you are competitive, driven by success and love to win, we want you to work at an industry leading ownership group Hearst. We offer very competitive commission rates, bonuses, a great benefits package, opportunities for advancement, and a great team environment. If you are ready to have a career, and not just a job, let???s talk today!
We are looking for an Account Executive who will develop and maintain business on all platforms ??? Radio, Sports, Digital, and Events. The ideal candidate has media sales experience, is a self-starter, thrives in a goal-oriented team environment, and has a desire to WIN! Are you ready to take the next step in your sales career, make a great living, and join a top company in the broadcast media industry? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
As an Account Executive, you will be expected to work both at the station as well as outside of the station making sales calls and/or visiting with clients or potential clients. In this hybrid position, you will meet with clients in-person and have capabilities for zoom/video conference meetings as needed.
- Generate new business revenue across all platforms
- Manage and cultivate an active account list
- Ensure all revenue goals are achieved
- Create and deliver sales presentations to client/agency personnel
- Collaborate with other departments in station to ensure client satisfaction
- 3+ years of media sales experience preferred, plus an excellent understanding of media plans, the advertising marketplace, and key competition
- Ability to use interpersonal communication skills to develop rapport with clients, anticipate needs, and negotiate
- Proficiency with Wide Orbit, Wide Orbit Media Sales, or other commercial monitoring program, and Microsoft applications a plus
- Must possess a driver???s license with a good driving record
- Hearst Television is a proud supporter of military veterans. Related military training and experience will be considered
Please visit careers.htv.hearst.com to apply. EOE