Account Executive Digital Media
Salem Media of DC
|Salem Media of DC
|Account Executive Digital Media
|Salem Media - Washington D.C. offers an exceptional opportunity for a Media Strategist / Account Executive. We are looking for a highly motivated sales professional to join our growing on-air and digital sales goals. The individual who is hired will sell and manage our multi-media marketing solutions including radio, digital and event sales to local small and medium-sized businesses. The measurement of success comes reaching monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals while developing new business opportunities designed to meet and exceed client expectations.
• Prospect for local and regional business. Reach decision makers, set meetings, analyze client needs, and create and deliver compelling and strategic advertising presentations that address client objectives.
• Research and stay current on all local digital marketing trends and opportunities.
• Create and present strategic marketing proposals for key accounts and new business decision makers.
• Accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and exceed annual budgets.
• A demonstrated track record of exceeding sales goals in both on-air and on-line media
• Demonstrated knowledge of digital products and how they are positioned and sold in the marketplace.
• A demonstrated application and success in selling Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Target Display, OTT/CTV, social media, Email Marketing, Chat, Website Development, and others.
• A demonstrated ability to understand categories of businesses to prospect in
• A history of doing in-depth needs analysis designed to uncover a client’s needs and then provide the right solution(s) to fit that need and show data that corroborates and justifies the sale.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present multi-varied solutions to groups of people as needed.
• Poven track record of developing a business marketing strategy for local and regional clients.
• Maintain an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
• A demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of clients
• Competitive pay structure based on experience
• Health, dental, vision and life insurance
• 401k retirement plan
• Paid holidays and vacation time
Come see how Salem is DIFFERENT and why we’ve been certified as a “Great Place to Work” and as a “Best and Brightest” equal opportunity employer.