Board Operator - Various Days and Times
Salem Media of DC
|Salem Media of DC
|Board Operator - Various Days and Times
|Salem Media Group has an immediate opening for a part-time board-operator position, for various days and times.
• Must operate standard broadcast console, including “faders” or “pots.”
• Protect the company’s F-C-C license, successfully execute E-A-S tests, log transmitter readings, raise and lower power and follow regulations and policies under the direction of the Chief Operator.
• Able to read and follow program logs and play programs, spots and station identification’s for multiple stations.
• Ability to record commercials as well as live and pre-recorded production programming.
• Support other staff members with any needed concerns.
• Be proficient with AXIA Consoles.
• Be proficient with Adobe Audition.
• Be familiar with the Rivendell Automation system.
• Must be flexible to stay until the next operator has relieved you of your duties.
• The ability to travel in all types of weather to your work assignment.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Prior experience in running an audio console at a commercial or non-commercial radio station is necessary.
• Experience in a similar format/formats preferred.
• Experience with digital audio and digital editing systems.
• Computer proficiency and ability to use Windows and Linux-based systems and programs.
• Experience working with broadcast automation systems.
• Able to work regular weekend and/or overnight shifts.
• The ability to work and problem solve independently.
• Ability to interact and work well with others.
• Must be dependable, detailed oriented and organized.
• Must be able to follow direction well.
• Must be able to execute multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Competitive pay structure based on experience
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• Matching 401k retirement plan
• Paid holidays and vacation time
Come see how Salem is DIFFERENT and why we’ve been certified as a “Great Place To Work” and as a “Best and Brightest” equal opportunity employer.